Benét J. Wilson is available for a variety of freelance writing projects including news stories, blog posts and white papers/reports on the following topics: aviation security, airports, airlines, the passenger experience, aviation social media and business/private aviation. She is also available for custom consulting projects.
Examples of her work:
- Business Insider: The CEO of Delta Air Lines has made the company into an industry powerhouse
- AirwaysNews.com: Panelists Review Prospects on Battle for Cuba Slots
- Air Travel, About.com: Travel trends from CheapOAir predict lower air fares in 2016.
- TNooz: Interview with APEX’s new CEO on airline passenger tech trends
- United Hub: 10 things to see and do in Chengdu, China
- Runway Girl Network: Fly Blue Crane CEO on breaking the aviation glass ceiling
- SkyTeam blog: My Must-have Items for Every Flight
- USA Today: Report: Passport kiosks cut Customs lines at NYC airports
- Studio @ Gawker: How to Turn a Plane Into Your Own Personal Chill Lounge
You can see a complete list of her work on her Muck Rack profile.
Phone: (443) 838-7033